The Eureka Group was founded by Xanthos Sarris, who within 2 years started off EUREKA Ltd in 1959 in Cyprus and EUREKA Hellas in 1960 in Athens, Greece. Due to the Turkish invasion in 1974 in Cyprus EUREKA Ltd was lost, only to be reborn within 30 days in Limassol, Cyprus. The same year, EUREKA Hellas was transformed into an S.A. Three years later its main offices were transferred to the Industrial Area of Volos, where on a private site, begun reconstructing its factory with the latest technology production equipment. In 1978 the EUREKA Group started exporting its products to the Arabic Countries and two years later expanded to Central and Eastern Europe. The efforts for improvement and growth, lead to strategic alliances with the international companies Dow Chemicals (1994), Algochimie Lab (1997) and Rayovac (2001). The acquisition of the international trademark Chirton whose export magnitude reaches 30 countries, contributed significantly to the growth rates of the group. With the passage of time, through continuous investments, the EUREKA Group has been established for the quality and the ease of use of its products, winning in the dedication of the consumers. Today, having secured its place in the field of household care & hygiene in highly competitive conditions, it continues to broaden its activities in new fields such as food and batteries. The company is also involved by 25% in a strongly developing company in the field of soft drinks called EPSA S.A.
|Year of Establishment||1959|